Welcome to our new post in this post we talk about the Rick Ross ,If you’ve ever dreamed of working with a celebrity or traveling the world, American rapper Rick Ross may have an opportunity for you.
Table of Contents
According to a video posted on the rapper’s Instagram page on Tuesday is that the Ross is searching for his personal flight attendant.
Who is Rick Ross ?
Rick Ross is a well known professional American Rapper and record executive and he was born on 28 january 1976 (47 years old NOW) in united state .and his full name is “William Leonard Roberts II
What was in that Ross Instagram Post ?
In that post, Rick Ross said, “I need a professional and amazing cabin attendant. I am looking for you. I can’t wait to find you.”
The attendant will travel the world with Ross on his private jet, the Maybach Air G550.
What is the Rick Ross 2023 Net Worth ?
The American Rapper Rick Ross has a net worth of $100 Million in 2023 which is more than enough.
What is Ross looking for in a flight attendant?
Ross is seeking qualities in a private cabin attendant that include “experience and a positive atmosphere,” as mentioned in the video.
Some of the duties outlined by Ross in the video are:
- Capable of preparing and serving meals.
2. Ability to handle CPR due to previous travel experiences.
3. Manage the cabin with multiple guests.
4. Ross encourages viewers, saying, “Let’s travel the world. Let’s become professionals.“
What is the Salary for the Private cabin attendant?
Ross mentions that the salary will range between $85,000 and $115,000 which is more about Expectations .
How to apply for this opportunity?
Serious candidates with genuine interest are encouraged to apply via email: Tawanda@maybachmusicempire.com.
What is the role of a flight attendant?
A flight attendant has various responsibilities, including keeping passengers safe, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and maintaining a secure flight deck.
For the safety of passengers, airlines are legally required to have flight attendants on board.
Here is a list of their duties:
- Participate in pre-flight briefings with pilots to discuss cabin status and flight details.
- Conduct pre-flight inspections of emergency equipment.
- Demonstrate the location and use of safety and emergency equipment.
- Ensure passengers fasten their seatbelts when necessary and comply with all safety requirements.
- Serving some beverages, meals, and some snacks.
- Attend to passengers, especially those with special needs.
- Reassure passengers during the flight, such as when there is turbulence.
- Manage and coordinate emergency medical care if necessary.
- Handle the evacuation of the aircraft in emergency situations and assist direct passengers in emergencies.
For more interesting posts click below